Long Saturday Trip


posted by Rechie on

No comments

Last Saturday, we were invited again by our friends (fil-for couple of course) to a birthday party. It was their 2nd son’s first birthday. It was a freaking long trip that if I only knew we should have not come. The zigzag road freaked me out the entire trip; it made me dizzy that I almost throw off inside the car. I was not able to enjoy the site seeing, as planned, because I was busy making myself calm. It was almost two hours trip from our home. Anyway, it was great that my husband and I did able to attend the party and visited another place. The place is called Sapang Dalaga or Virgin Stream according to my own terminology.

We arrived there at 2:00 pm; the party has not yet started so as what we used to, we played cards while the foods were not yet served. After two hits we were then gathered around the buffet table. Two days in a row we attended kiddie party this week. I am just thinking, we always receive invitation from our friends for their son’s and daughter’s birthday celebration but we haven’t even sent invitation for our own bundle of joy’s birthday yet. Well, I guess we have to think of making one first before thinking about that party stuffs.