Cute Blogger Award


posted by Rechie on

6 comments

I got an award today from Rosemarie. It's a Cute Blogger Award. Wow! This award fits me right because i am cute. Opss! Don't get me wrong, i am not trying to carry my own seat here. I am small, i only stand 4' 9" so i am cute. LOL! Got it now? Thanks a lot Rose for this award i do appreciate it. I am passing this award to the following cute bloggers: Demcy, Samantha, Ruthi, Darlene, Shy, Rosa, Geraldine, Scarlett, Fe and Chindy.





Here are the rules:
- Each blogger must post these rules.
- Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
- Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves.
- You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and also to read your blog.

Here are my 10 random facts:
1. I am the eldest among the four siblings.
2. I'm a believer of the quote "You have to sacrifice in order to gain success".
3. I am a friendly person to those who want me to be.
4. I am not a neat freak but i am not that lazy.
5. I love my family so much that i would die for them.
6. I have a naughty side but i prefer not telling what it is here. Let my husband keep that secret.
7. I love pearls more than any jewelries.
8. I am a die hard collector of bags ans shoes.
9. I am Married to Mr. Gary Dale Wilks Jr.
10. I fart even when my husband is around. Hehe!

6 comments

  1. Anonymous