I Got A TAG!


posted by Rechie on

1 comment

I got a tag from Demcy, thank you for this. I am sorry i was not able to grab this yesterday, i was so busy in school while having a flu...good thing i am getting better now.





Here are my answers:
A. Attached or single? ---Attached
B. Best friend? ---myself
C. Cake or pie? ---wish i can have both
D. Day of choice? ---Friday
E. Essential item? ---Sorry, but for me is my phone...it is very necessary for me to be able to communicate with my loved-ones.
F. Favorite colour? ---Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? ---We don't have those brand of candies here.
H. Hometown? ---Pob. Manukan ZDN
I. Favorite indulgence? ---hahaha i can't say no to COKE
J. January or July? ---January
K. Kids? ---Hoping to have one soon and more
L. Life isn’t complete without? ---God, husband, family, friends, gifts of nature
M. Marriage date? ---May 18, 2008
N. Number of magazine subscriptions: ---None
O. Oranges or apples? ---both
P. Phobias? ---None
Q. Quotes? ---"I fell down seven times, i stood up eight."
R. Reasons to smile? ---LIFE
S. Season of choice? ---Christmas Season
T. Tag 5 people? chindy, marvierhose, joy, scarlett, femikey
U. Unknown fact about me? ---i have false teeth - my four front teeth- (now this is a known fact about me)..hehehe
V. Vegetable? ---baguio beans, potato, cabbage
W. Worst habit? ---not hanging bath towels after using
X. X-ray or ultrasound? ---ultrasound
Y. Your favorite foods? ---Filipino foods
Z. Zodiac Sign? ---Capricorn

1 comment

  1. Anonymous