Latest Fashion in DC


posted by Rechie on

5 comments

It might be a bit weird but I painted my finger nails with two different colors today. I put white nail polish on the left fingernails and black on the right. I can see people's reactions seeing my nails and I know it put good and bad impressions on their heads. Some may like, some may dislike but this is what I like. I just thought, if flip-flops can be different colors why can’t be the nails? Actually, it has been the foreigner’s wives’ latest fashion here in DC which started last week when we visited David's Salon. Every "get-together party", each of us should have unique nail colors to show. It is what can give us extra fun and excitement aside from playing cards. So, even if I’m not good at putting nail polish on my own yet I have to. I can't ask my husband to do it, it might just get worst. We are not doing it for bet; we are doing it only for fun. It is not a game where there can be announced winner. If it is then we are all winners in the end of having unique and freaky nail polish in the city.

5 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous