The Real Person Award


posted by Rechie on

3 comments

Wow, i am flattered with this award. I got this from Dylan of The Way of the Son of Sea and Demcy from My Life"s Perception and Inspiration. Thank you so much for thinking about me and for choosing me as one of the receiver of Marie Antoinette Award- the Real Person here in the world of blogging. Very much appreciated!


Here are the Rules for the Award:
1. Please put the logo on your blog
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.

Here nominees:
1. Darlene of Mommy's Gibble Gabbles,
2. Reveries of simplyJacy,
3. Ruthi of Sa Puso at Isip,
4. Scarlett Journey,
5. Umma of Spices of Life,
6. Rose of Thoughts of SHAM
7. Femikey of My Blogging Journey
8. Geraldine of Embracing my Past, Present and Future Life
9. Chindy of Love life journey
10. Best Pinay Mom

Please grab it. You guys deserve this award!

3 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous