Shot On The Spot


posted by Rechie on ,

4 comments

I got a "Shot On The Spot" tag today from Ruth. Thank you Ruth for including me in your tag, i do appreciate it. Thanks a lot. This is kind of funny and enjoyable tag. I enclosed here my on-the-spot picture taken as soon as i got this tag. Sorry about the picture, i just got up from bed. I look so creepy and sure i still had burgers in my eyes. Please participate, you guys gonna enjoy this. I am passing this tag to: Demcy, Madelyn, Chindy, Jacky, Rosemarie, Femikey, Simplyjacy, Umma, Geraldine, Ruthi, and Vhing.






1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!.
2) DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5)Tag 10 people to do this..

4 comments