Your 1st Name Tells A Lot About Who You Are


posted by Rechie on

No comments

I visited Demcy's site and read her latest post. I found it interesting so i grabbed it. I also want to know what's the corresponding meaning of each letter in my name. I am tagging everybody in my blog list..please feel free to grab this and check what's yours. Here are the simple rules: Link the person who tags you; Repost the tag with the title "Your 1st Name Tells a lot Bout who You are" Tag as many as you can.

Here is what my name says:

R - You love to kiss
E - You Are Great Kisser
C - People cant help but check u out
H - You have a very good personality and good looks
I - People love you
E - You are a great Kisser

******************************
A: Best Gf/Bf any one could have
B: You love a certain someone
C: People cant help but check u out
D: You are really lovable
E: You Are Great Kisser
F: Easy to fall in love with
G: You never let people tell you what to do
H: You have a very good personality and good looks
I: People love you
J: People Adore you
K: You're wild and crazy
L: AWESOME KISSER
M: Handsome/Beautiful
N: Easy to fall in love with
O: Best kisser ever
P: You are popular with all types of people
Q: You are a hypocrite
R: You love to kiss
S: You are Freaking CRAZY!
T: You are loyal to the ones you love
U: You really like to chill
V :your not judgmental
W: You are popular
X: You never let people tell you
Y: Sexiest bitch alive
Z: Never good enough...