Bring To Mind The First Time


posted by Rechie on ,

9 comments

Receiving this tag made me feel the excitement and nervousness I felt the first time I met my King. Oh I still can recall how afraid I was to meet him to the extent of breaking my promise of picking him up at the airport. Lol. I still met him though at the hotel, alone. It is always wonderful to remember the first meeting with our beloveds and feel again those undeniably wonderful feelings. Thanks Demcy for sharing this reminiscing tag with me.

Now, let’s bring back the first fantastic day with our hubbies. I am sharing this with Femikey, Allen’s Darling, Rosemarie, Chindy, Geraldine, Mommyelvz, Ruthi, Jacky, Ane, Carnation, Vhing, Richelle, Madz, Umma, Amor, Ruth and Shy. Hope you'll enjoy this.

Here are the simple rules:
1. Pick your sweetest picture when you were still friends and post it on top of the questions and answers.
2. Another pic now that you are together post it after the questions.
3. Share to how many friends you like.
4. Enjoy doing it c:
5. Let your hubby read it too.

Can you remember the day you first met your hubby? When was that?Yes, it can’t be forgotten. It was September 02, 2006. I supposed to meet him at the airport with my Aunt but I never made it or should say I was afraid. I know he understands since I was 19 and it was really beyond my expectation to meet him. People on the Internet as I have known are just playing. When he called me up at 4 pm and said he just arrived at the airport it was the time I believed. I instructed him to go to any hotel he pleased instead. I met him outside the hotel sitting at the stairs by the hotel entrance. Haha! That was it and I was alone. I was brave after all. Below are our pictures, the first one was taken during our first meeting, the second is our recent. These are my picks among the sweetest pictures we got.


First impression...?
Neat and amazingly handsome with his “army cut”.

Were you friends before he became your bf?
Yes, I guess so. We were talking over the net, over the phone and we have that connection that connected out world together.

What was the sweetest thing he did for you?
When he said he loves me and he meant it.

What are the things about him that you are thankful for?
He is gentleman and very kindhearted. He is very understanding and very supportive in everything I do. The greatest thing that I am thankful for above all things is his love for me that I have proven many times that he does. He never gave up on me and accepted me as me, my best and my worst.

9 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous