Christmas Party Tonight


posted by Rechie on

3 comments

Yes we are going to a Christmas Party tonight but we don't need any vehicle to go there because it is just right inside the Villa where we reside. It is the Christmas Party for the whole Orchid Villas Community. The party will start at 7:00 so i will not be around the computer at that time and later. Of course i want to enjoythe party. I am excited about singing since they rent videoke machine but i have to drink first before i can do that if ever my shyness attack. We are celebrating with our neighbors and we are not that close to all of them yet.


Since there will be exchanging of gifts, my hubby and I bought and got our last minute gift wrapped today at the Mall. Our minimum amount of gift is P100.00 and what we bought is more than that. Of course, when it comes to giving gifts we have to think of getting presentable one with quality, and quality comes with quantity. We got this square hot plate decoration with designs on it. It comes with stand to put on top of the desk or bookshelves. It really caught my attention that i even thought of getting one for our house next time. I was not able to take picture of it though. I really do like it, i just hope that whoever will receive our gift will be pleased.

3 comments