Temporary Office


posted by Rechie on

1 comment

We are officially booted out from our office today due to remodeling. Hubby wants our bedroom and our little office combined into one bigger room. Our little sanctuary is now very crowded and full of mess due to that ongoing construction. One thing, we have to move out our office stuffs mainly our computers downstairs. We have thought about it already last night and we already thought of buying longer internet wire and connector in the morning. It took just a little time for us to move things down and fixed the wirings and cables to run computer connection. I can say we are both addicted to computer. We just can’t live a day without doing our computer works. I admit I am quite addicted now with this blogging thing after learning some stuffs. Even with my hectic schedules I still can manage to drop entrecards and to visit my friends’ blogs. Blogging is now one of my responsibilities. My hubby has been addicted to his newly discovered game too. First thing in the morning when he wakes up he turns his game on and starts his gaming job. Blogging and gaming are now added to our daily routine. For now we have our temporary office at the living room.

1 comment