What I Am Greatful For


posted by Rechie on ,

1 comment

I got a tag from Demcy today asking what i am grateful for. Thank you so much for sharing this to me. There are lots of things that i am very much grateful for in this life.


1. First is the life itself that is given to me; the chance to be here in this world to feel and to exprience how great to be here even for a borrowed breath and time.
2. The chance to have and to make a family; to feel the love of the people i love and the chance to feel God's love.
3. The chance to face trials and difficulties that have molded my strength for me to be better and stronger. The chance to show my weaknesses and recognize my shortcomings and failures.
4. The chance to praise God for all His undeniable goodness and the chance to repent my deeds that are against His will.
5. The chance to follow His words and to fulfill the life's purpose that He have for me.

Let me know what are the things you are grateful for. I am sharing this tag to you guys: atenean101, Johnlynx, Ruth, Vhing, Carnation and Femikey.

How ThisWorks:
1. Re-post the picture on your blog and pls. acknowledge where it came from. Kindly leave a comment on this post so I would know you've posted it.
2. Write down 5 things you are grateful for and the 5 bloggers you are tagging.
3. You may copy this or write your own quote regarding gratitude:
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment