It's Not Too Early for Halloween Costume


posted by Rechie on

1 comment

When we hear about Halloween party, the things pop to our heads are trick or threat, ghost tours, bonfires, visiting haunted attractions, carving jack-o'-lanterns, reading scary stories, watching horror movies, and of course, costume parties. It’s a Holiday not only for kids but also for adults to dress up and awake their fantasy. I only joined costume party once. I was in fourth year high school and for the first time, our school celebrated Halloween Costume Party. Since we really didn’t practice it way back in my younger years, the party was messed up and I am one of those students who have unknown identity in the wonderland. Yes, I don’t know what my identity was during that costume party. I dressed like a zombie with a thick make up like that of a goddess. Though it came out fun and enjoyable we still have to prepare ourselves for that holiday. We should pick Halloween costumes ahead of time so we won’t be jumping through ropes when that joyous holiday is already up. Good thing, there is an online store that can help us with that. Check out their gangster and flapper Halloween costumes and take your pick. These two here caught my attention – the Wig Flapper Black and Gangster moll.


1 comment