First Day of Summer Class


posted by Rechie on

6 comments

Yes, I still have a class. I am taking summer class and it started today. It will probably be 2 months headache for me. I am taking English 12 because I dropped it last year or should I say the teacher dropped me because I was always absent. I didn’t attend the class on purpose. The reason – the teacher scared me enough to make me pee on my pants. I couldn’t handle the Hitler look and attitude. When I decided to enroll for summer class, I was hoping that the teacher who handled me last year will not be the same teacher for the English class this summer. God, I was so glad He answered my wish….but…..my English teacher this time is worst than last year. I couldn’t believe it; first day of class she scolded us. She talks right on the spot to the extent of humiliating the students. If you have seen me how panicked I was sitting on my chair almost breathless staring at the scolding terror professor in front. The reason why she got mad was because she saw two students gossiping while she was talking. I understood that it can be her reason to get mad but hello, one word should be enough for the students to understand that she don’t like it when we are talking while she is talking. There’s no need to raise your voice to get the students’ attention or to get her point known. There’s no need to cuss the students and humiliate them. Oh well, she is just doing her job because a teacher is supposed to be like that to discipline the students. To her madness, she dismissed us very early. At least I know now that she is as bitch as that. I’ll try my best to just listen to her during her class instead of listening to my gossiping classmates. It is for my own sake. Now, I am challenged and not scared.

*
Beloved First Commentator

6 comments