Awards, Awards


posted by Rechie on ,

8 comments

Wow, I got many awards here from Meryl, Lis and Mommyelvz. Thank you so much my friends for the generosity and for the thought of sharing these awards to me. I received these awards yesterday but I just got the chance to post them here now. So, here are the awards.


Blogger Friendship Award
The rules are so easy:
1. Place the logo / banner on your blog.
2. Add a link to the blog who gave the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to the blogs that you have nominated.
5. Let them know by leaving a message (shout) on their blogs.

Here are more awards from Meryl:


Wonderful Wife Award
RULES: please
1. Link with the person who tagged you.
2. Copy above images.
3. Post this on any or all of your Blog/s.
4. Answer the two-part questionnaire following these Rules. (Feel free to elaborate your answers)
5. Share this with at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll.
6. Come back to Living A’ La Mode (DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK PLEASE.) and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
7. Have Fun!
~ Wife Style ~
1.How long has you been married?
A. 11 months
2.How do you feel about being a Wife?
A. It is great being a wife and is very different from being a single woman. It’s a very challenging and essential role for me.
3.What has been your typical sleeping attire since you got married?
A. hubby’s big shirts and sometimes….naked
4.How do you show how appreciative you are of your Husband?
A. I give complements when he does something good, either big or small things.
5.What do you do when your Husband annoys you?
A. I don’t talk to him for a few until he appeases me.
6.You are buying or planning to buy your first house as Husband and Wife?
A. Yes, a small house just right for the two of us and for our kids someday.
7.How does your house look like at the end of the day when Hubby gets home?
A. We always go out and come back home together, so, when we get home the house is full of mess except Tuesdays and Saturdays because the maids are coming over to clean.
8.How do you feel about running a household?
A. I am still trying to be responsible in that field, still learning how to cook and trying to do household chores myself. Sometimes my sisters are coming over to help me.
9.What is the sweetest gift you have given your Husband so far?
A. My husband said that he receives the greatest gift from me every day, my love.
Q and A Award
1. What color is your toothbrush? - Blue
2. Name one person who made you smile today? – My baby hunk
3. What were you doing at 8 a.m. this morning? – I was still sleeping at 8:00 this morning.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? – Contacting the sponsors of Spring Fling Contest, I won 8th place.
5. What is your favorite candy bar? – Snickers
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? – Gay bar, yes
7. What was the last thing you said aloud? – “Shut up” -to the dog
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? – Cookies and Cream
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? – Coffee to make me alive (just got up)
10. Do you like your wallet? – Yes, it’s very important because it carries my very important things-my IDs
11. What was the last thing you ate? – Fried dried fish with rice and pork soup
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? – Yes, shorts and sleeveless tops to reduce summer heat
13. The last sporting event you watched. - Soccer
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? - Butter
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? - Mom
16. Ever go camping? – Nope, I would love to
17. Do you take vitamins daily? – Nope
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? – Not every Sunday.
19. Do you have a tan? – Yes, my legs and arms. They are more exposed to the sun.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? – I wish to have both
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? – I make sure I use straw to drink soda.
22. What did your last text message say? - "Hello Ma, how are you there? Hope everything is fine..Miss you. Send my regards to Pa."
23. What are you doing tomorrow? – go to school?
24. Where are 24? – Before the period and the question mark in the 24th question.
25. Look to your left. What do you see? – the door
26. What color is your watch? – Silver and gold
27. What do you think of when you hear of Australia? - Kangaroos
28. What is your birthstone? - Topaz
29. Do you go in at a fastfood place or just hit the drive thru? – Sometimes we dine in sometimes we rush through the drive thru
30. What is your favorite number? - 8
31. Who's the last person you talked on the phone? - Mom
32. Any plans for today? – take a bath..hahaha
33. How many states have you lived in? - none
34. Biggest annoyance right now? – barking dog in the neighborhood
35. Last song listened to? – Kaleidoscope
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? - Yes, I can, but very slowly.
37. Do you have a maid clean your house? – Yes, every Tuesday and Saturday only
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? – My black shoes
39. Are you jealous of anyone? – I have nothing to be jealous about.
40. Is anyone jealous of you? – I don’t know.
41. Do you love anyone? - God, my hubby, my family, my in-laws, my relatives and friends.
42. Do any of your friends have children? - Yes
43. What do you usually do during the day? - Blogging.
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? – No, I cannot think of someone I can hate..hehe
45. Do you use the word "hello" daily? – Yes to my husband when I wake in the morning “hello baby, good morning/good afternoon”.
46. What color is your car? – I have no car.
47. Do you like cats? - I prefer dogs
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? – I am something…playing build-a-lot
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? - Nope
50. How did you get your worst scar? – bike accident



I am passing this tag to Cacai, Demcy, Ate Madz, Ate Tammy, Hopeful, Ate Vhing, Lisgold, Shydub, Jacky, Mommyelvz, and Grace. Please come and grab these awards sisters.

8 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous