Awards Given by Kcat, Ate Vhing and Meryl


posted by Rechie on

8 comments

This Uber Amazing Blog Award is given by my blogging friend Kcat. The first time I veiwed Kcat's blog, (I can't recall now when was that first time) her Middle name captured my attention which happened to be my middle name now since my last name was changed into Wilks last May 18, 2008. We both have that name attached to our names. I don't know if we are related to each other but I didn't bother to ask her because I am shy. I would really be happy if we are, thinking of the fact that we only met each other here in the blogging world. I haven't met all my relatives in my father's side because seldom we visit them. Ok, I may proceed now to the award. Thank you so much Kcat for giving me this award.


Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:
a) inspires you
b) makes you smile and laugh
c) or maybe gives amazing information
d) a great read
e) has an amazing design
f) and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing
The Rules
*Copy the badge and put the logo on your blog sidebar or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this this post and to the person you received your award from.
* Come back and comment here so that your link could be added to the master list of awardees.

The second award is given to me by Ate Vhing and Meryl entitled I Love Your Blog Award. Thank you so much for this award Ate Vhing and Meryl and for being good friends of mine here in the blog world. I am glad I got the chance on getting to know you and was able to chat with you online. Thanks for sharing your friendship and experiences with me.
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her awesome blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated!

I am giving this awards to my most loved blogging friends who have uber amazing blogs namely: Demcy - for being my very first friend here in the blog world, she encouraged me to be successful in this field, for her informative posts and beautiful blog designs, Rosemarie, Fe and Grace - over amazing blog designers and that is for a fact, many users are using thier layouts already, Cacai, Ate Madz, Mommyelvz and Ate Tammy - aside fromt producing informative posts, they are the sweetest friends I have ever met online. Please grab these awards my blogging sisters. You deserve the awards.
*
Beloved First Commenter

8 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous