Grace Recommends Chuchie’s Hideaway


posted by Rechie on ,

No comments

Yes, I was featured on I’m Grace’s Recommendation Monday. I even failed to notice the post when I visited her blog yesterday. I wanted to greet her belated Easter Sunday so I rushed to her post for Easter Sunday and left a comment failing to notice the latest post which features my Chuchie’s Hideaway blog. Later on, she visited me back saying I missed something while I was at her blog. So I visited back, and to my surprise I called my husband to look at it. It was very overwhelming and flattering. To Ate Grace, thank you so much for noticing and for appreciating my work. It feels so good knowing that somebody has noticed it. Thank you very much Ate Grace for featuring me on your Recommendation Monday. You rock. God bless you and more blessing to come to your blog.