Have a Good Friday to All


posted by Rechie on

3 comments

I wish all of you had a Good Friday for my husband and I do. Yes, we have a Good Friday although, as what as I used to, all the big establishments and stores here in Dipolog City were close except those small stores in the market. I was worried I couldn’t buy fruit crops for my Binignit. There was even no traffic today. That was one thing that made our Friday Good for we were not able to witness and race along racing tricycle drivers in the road today. My husband was amazed when we arrived at the wet market for there was no crowd, only fish vendors and some of the fish buyers were there. I whispered “I told you, no meat.” So, we bought a kilo of fish for hubby’s lunch and dinner. After that, we bought the needed ingredients for my Fruit Crops and Vegetable Stew. The stew was a good fill and it was enough for me for the whole day.

*
Beloved First Commenter

3 comments