Kawaii Blog Award and Friendship Badge


posted by Rechie on ,

4 comments

This award is given by Clarissa of Kizuna. Thank you so much sis for this award. I do appreciate the thought of including me in the list. I am so sorry though I posted this late. Thank you again sister.
It's made specially for all the blogs spreading kawaii-ness!!


Kawaii-ness is all about loving all things kawaii, being kawaii ourself and definitely being able to add kawaii-ness in everything, its all in our creativity!!- Good.Girl
This friendship badge is given to me by Dylan. Again, I am so sorry for posting this badge so late. There are just some more important things to do around the house. I am really really sorry and I do thank you so much for listing me down in your friends list. It's an honor to be one of yor friends.

I would like to keep all of these treasures this time because it is really time for bed here. Besides, these awards are already spread around the blogosphere. So, let me bid you a sweet night night bloggers.
*
Beloved First Commenter

4 comments