Six Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy


posted by Rechie on ,

23 comments

I am tagged by Kcat. Thank you so much for this enjoyable tag to post my friend. This tag is all about those things that are not really important yet for some reasons, they bring happiness into our everyday lives that spending money for them is not a waste for they make us happy. So here are my list of 6 unimportant things:

1. My Butterflies. They are scattered everywhere in the house. I just love them; they are all beautiful. Here are some of my butterflies;



2.Cigarettes. I guess I can't stop this addiction no more. Even how hard I tried, I just cannot resist them.


3. Make-ups. I love make-ups even though I am not really using them. I just love storing it inside my kit.


4. Coke. Although, people said that coke can cause urine infection and can make me fat but drinking coke gives me more satisfaction than drinking water.


5. Nail Polish. I so love them. I am changing my nail polish everyday, it only means I am buying different nail color everyday.


6. Jewelries. The most unimportant things I have because I am not really using them especially the big jewelries. I just love storing them in their boxes and checking them everyday if they are still intact.


I am tagging Demcy, Forgetful Princess, Cacai, Grace, Jenny of The Way I used to be, Jenny of Me and My Shadow, Lisgold, Shydub, Ate Vhing, Mommyelvz, Meryl, Momgen, Chubskulit, Rosemarie, Elda, Benchgrace, Lisa, Hopeful, MommyLiza, Ate Beth, Jacky, Ane, Chindy, Janet, Bob-Belle, Kizuna.

*

Beloved First Commenter

23 comments

  1. Anonymous