Addicted To Farming


posted by Rechie on

2 comments


I was not able to make a post for three days now. There is something that made me busy these fast few days. It is something that got me addicted. What is it? Are you curious? It is farming. I plow and plant and harvest and hire, sometimes, if I get lazy. Nope, I am not doing it in a real farm where I have to hold a real hand shovel. What I am using for planting, for plowing and for helping friends with their farms is just a computer mouse. Yep, I just bought a small farm in Farm Town. I am still working on becoming a successful farmer. Farm Town is an application in facebook and many have already been playing the game. It is real time, so even if you are sleeping, the game is still running. It is quite fun and I am enjoying it. To those who have facebook account please let’s be neighbors in Farm Town.
Beloved First Commenter

2 comments