Blogger Buddy and Over The Top Awards


posted by Rechie on

3 comments

I got two reasons to smile tonight for I received two awards from my new blogging friends. The first award is the Blogger Buddy Award, which I received 3 days ago from Augustinians. I am so sorry for the delay but I do thank you for including me in the list. The second award is the Over The Top award I got just a while ago from Mr. D. of Basi Bloganomics. Thank you so much Mr. D. for the thought. It is so nice of you. I also got this award from Mommyelvs and Lisgold. Thanks sisters for remembering me always.


I would like to pass this awards to all my friends in the list. You all deserve this award since all of us are now blogger buddies and each of us have our own uniqueness and style in keeping our blogs known to our readers. Good night to all. I gotta go to bed now buddies.
Beloved First Commenter

3 comments