Friendship Chain and Interesting Blog Award


posted by Rechie on

5 comments

I received Friendship chain and Interesting Blog award from Mr. David Funk of Basicbloganomics yesterday. Thank you so much Mr. D for the thought of sharing this award and friendship chain with me. Thanks for always remembering me whenever your blog receives awards. I do appreciate it. Thanks for the friendship Mr. D. I got these awards also from Meryl.

(1.)

~~Begin Copy~~
This is the easy way and the fastest way to:
1. Make your Authority Technorati explode.
2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Makes more new friends.

Rules:
1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.


1.Picturing of Life 2. Juliana’s Site 3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future.4. Jeanne-The Callalily Space5.My Family is my Life 6. The Simple Life of a Baghag 7. On A Wonderful Day Like Today 8. House Everything 9. The Creativity in Me 10. Travel and Photography 11. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow 12. You Are My Sunshine 13.Song to Remember 14. Super Blog 15. Philiippine Tv Marathon 16.Simply Blue 17. Breaking the Boundaries 18. Top Five 19. A Simple Life 20. Simple Happy Life 21. Basic Bloganomics 22. Chuchie's Hideaway 23.Your next

~~End Copy~~
(2.)


I would like to pass this award and friendship chain to following friends in my blog list who were not mentioned by Mr. D to avoid reposting, but that doesn't mean that I am not sharing my friendship with you because I know our friendship had been chained the moment we exchanged link. So, I am passing this to:

Weng of A Journey into My Heart, Ate Cecille of Things That Matter Most, Dylan of The Way of the Son of Sea, Jelai of My Deviation, Reyapot's Fragment of Thoughts, AUGUSTINIANS, Rosemarie's Thoughts of a SAHM, Mommyelvs of Straight from the Heart, Lisa of Lisgoldmemoirs, Elda of Carlson Clan Adventure, Benchgrace of My So Called Life, Ate pink of utotmopink, Anna of Sassychick's World, Betchay of The Open Book of my Life, Denani of Denani's World. Please come and grab the awards.

Beloved First Commenter

5 comments