Happy Mother's Day


posted by Rechie on

3 comments


Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. Today is the most special day for all mommys as their kids give thanks to them for being the most wonderful person in their lives, for giving unconditional love that no one can ever give, for the tender loving hands that touch and and give comfort at night. As a daughter, I would like to take this time thanking my mom for taking care of me and for carrying me inside her womb for nine months. Thank you mom for being tough enough to shoulder those long freaky days as you were conceiving me. I am so grateful that you didn't think of ending my life inside your womb. Instead, you let me live and let me see how beautiful our world is. You are the best mom in the world. Happy Mother's Day Mom. I love you.

Beloved First Commenter

3 comments