Awards, Awards!


posted by Rechie on

11 comments




I got awards again from Mr. D of Basicbloganomics, Abie and Meryl. Thanks a lot for these awards my friends. Thanks for always sharing me awards whenever your blogs receive one although I am late in grabbing them at times.

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link. No objections to this one but it sounds funny that acceptance of the award is a must.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I am passing these awards to my blogging friends: Demcy, Cacai, Utotmopink, Hopeful, Rosemarie, Ate Vhing, Grace, Ate Tammy, Ate Madz, Mommyelvs, Lisgold, Kcat, Benchgrace, Maxi, and Sissy's Pastime. I hope you can grab the awards sisters. Have a great day.
*
First Commenter

11 comments