Friday Fill-Ins # 1


posted by Rechie on ,

5 comments

ffi

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting smile.
2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a good winner.
3. Life is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy corrupting and spending corrupted money.
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine oil and vinegar.
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without salt or pepper in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relax, tomorrow my plans include sleeping and Sunday, I want to sleep more!

What do you think of my answers to the questions guys? I hope my answers make sense to you. Anyway, this is my first entry for Friday Fill-Ins and I hope I am not that late. I find this meme interesting so I decided to join today. The highlighted words are obviously the answers to the blanks. Come join this meme too so we can have more fun filling the blanks? Click on the meme badge above for info.

Thank You First Commenter

5 comments