Lucky To Get My Postal ID


posted by Rechie on

5 comments

I finally got my postal ID today, unintentionally. It was a very big bonus because I never actually planned on getting it. I was only planning on getting Barangay Clearance from my hometown. That’s why, as you have noticed, I was off from blogging for two days again because I went to Manukan and stay there at my parents' house for two days and nights. My plan actually was to get that clearance and bring it here in Dipolog City where I am residing at right now to be able to get my postal ID from here since it is one of the requirements. Luckily, I went to check my hometown’s postal office if they have IDs in stock and yes, they have. See how lucky I was? It was really beyond my expectation because every time I go to our postal office, the officials often say “no more”. So, I grabbed the opportunity before they run out of postal IDs again as they have always been.

*
Thank You First Commenter

5 comments

  1. Anonymous