Sunday Stealing #2: The Blue Rene Meme


posted by Rechie on ,

4 comments

For the second time, I am able to make a post for this meme after a long while. I had been wanting to, i just couldn't find time. I can't recall now when I exactly joined this meme, if I am not mistaken it was 2 months ago. I love answering questions like these and is actually the reason why I joined. Besides, it can quench your boredom. Be one of the Sunday Stealing participants and have fun. Click the banner below for info.


1. What thing is nearest to you ? Chair because I am sitting on it and keyboard because I am typing on it.
2. What is your ringtone ? Realize
3. What was the last message in your inbox ? I received a message from my cousin just a while ago saying she needs my YM ID. (phone inbox)
4. Who is your best friend ? My family is my bestfriends.
5. What is the brand of your TV ? TCL
6. What schools did you attend? Andress Bonifacio College, Dipolog City Philippines
7. Do you own a MP4 ? Nope.
8. What song are you listening to now ? I am not listening to any song at this moment.
9. Did you kiss anybody in the past 2 days ? I kissed my husband.
10. Have you ever kissed someone you met in the blogosphere? NO!
11. What would you want to call if you weren't your current name ? Samantha Florin.
12. Would you be happy if you had everything ? If everything includes love, yes I would because above all things it is love that can fully make you happy although not all love can feed your mouth.
13. Are you always thinking of someone special? My family.
14. Tell us of your most desperate dream? Winning lotto jackpot.
15. When did you last laugh till you cried? 2 days ago, my sisters and I were exchanging jokes.
16. If you had a crush, would you tell them you love him/her now ? Yes and No. No, I'll tell him I got a crush on him. Yes, I tell right away that I got a crush on my crush.
17. If you could be anywhere in the world now, where would you want to be ? Gambling in Las Vegas.
18. When was your heart last broken? Sept. 12, 2006.
19. Whose birthday(s) is/are coming up? My mother dear.
20. How many email accounts do you have? Three.

*

Thank You First Commenter

Eva's All About Life

4 comments

  1. Anonymous