Sunday Stealing 2: Finish The Sentence Meme


posted by Rechie on ,

3 comments

It is time to be a thief again this Sunday. I have here the "finish the sentence meme" that i stole from mastermind, Sunday Stealing. Come and join us for a more enjoyable stealing.

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss will be my husband's kiss.
2. I am listening to music on the radio.
3. I talk nonsense when I am sleeping.
4. I love my family always and forever.
5. My best friends are my family.
6. My first real kiss was my husband's kiss.
7. Love is our greatest aim.
8. Marriage is not about finding the right person, it is about being the right person.
9. Somewhere, someone is thinking bad about me.
10. I'll always love my family.
11. The last time I really cried was because my boyfriend and I broke up.
12. My cell phone needs to be repaired.
13. When I wake up in the morning I realized that it was already 6 in the everning. Haha hubby and I slept around 8 in the morning so we got up at 6 in the evening.
14. Before I go to bed I drink water and go pee first.
15. Right now I am thinking about what I am thinking to finish this sentence.
16. Babies are results of getting kinky with your loved-one.
17. I get on Myspace just 6 months ago because I had to.
18. Today I slept til 6pm.
19. Tomorrow I will be doing blogging and farming again.
20. I really want to be a responsible wife.


First Commenter

3 comments