Friday Fill-Ins #3


posted by Rechie on

2 comments

It is Friday Fill-Ins time again pals and today I am going to be participating. I missed two Fridays already and I am not going to miss another Friday again. If you want to join this meme, feel free to click on the banner below. Happy filling.




1. The last thing I ate was rice and chicken adobo.
2. A bottle of coke is something I recently bought.
3. When it rains, it is cold.
4. My husband was the first person I talked to today.
5. Hugs are good and heart warming if you receive if from the one you love.
6. Family gives extra comfort.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to update all my blogs, tomorrow my plans include ironing the clothes since i haven't done it yet and Sunday, I want to go to my hometown for a visit!


First Commenter

2 comments