One Word Tag


posted by Rechie on

5 comments

Last week, I was thinking of stealing this meme from Dhemz. I was challenged with this meme because you got to be answering this meme with only one word. Two days ago, Mr. D of Basic Bloganomics visited me here and left a link to the tags and this One Word Meme is one of the tags he has shared with me. So, check out my answers.

1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your hair? Long
3. Your mother? Woman
4. Your father? Man
5. Your favorite food? Rice
6. Your dream last night? Bad
7. Your favorite drink? Coke
8. Your dream/goal? Singer
9. What room you are in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? Accident
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Philippines
13. Where were you last night? House
14. Something that you aren’t? Tall
15. Muffins? Banana
16. Wish list item? Car
17. Where you grew up? Mindanao
18. Last thing you did? Chat
19. What are you wearing? Dress
20. Your TV? On
21. Your pets? Gone
22. Friends? Many
23. Your life? Good
24. Your mood? Fine
25. Missing someone? Sister
26. Car? None
27. Something you’re not wearing? Bra
28. Your favorite store? None
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? Earlier
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Who will resend this? Unknown
33. One place that I go to over and over? Hometown
34. One person who emails me regularly? Sister
35. My favorite place to eat? Table

It sure was hard as heck. Honestly, it was hard answering these questions using only "one word" answers. Try it!


First Commenter

5 comments