Five More Awards


posted by Rechie on

3 comments

I received this "You Cheer Me Up Award" from Mr. D. of Basic Bloganomics on the 11th of September together with the "United Blogger Award". I intended not to post the two awards together to avoid my grabbers or my awarded bloggers from being confused since the "united blogger award" was about blog linking. So, here I am posting now this "You Cheer Me Up" award together with the other set of awards Mr D. had given me.

Here are four more awards from Mr. D. of Basic Bloganomics. I received this award last week, on the 16th. I was not able to post it right away because of a little laziness. Lol. Well, thank you Mr. D. for giving me another set of awards enough to overwhelm a little blogger like me. I do appreciate your kindness to me and to all your blogger friends.

First Commenter

3 comments