Tag from Sweet Pink Donut


posted by Rechie on ,

14 comments

I got this tag from Donna, thanks for sharing this tag. I had so much fun answering this tag. I apologize for posting this late though, I had been busy with other things in the blog land.

The first question is:

Do you think your hot?
..yess...i think...i was asked to get married...

Please, upload your favorite picture.

Why do you love this picture?
..it's the last picture of me being a single lady

When was the last time you eat pizza?
..geezz, i can't remember....several months ago i think...

What is the latest song you’ve heard?
...Here I Am

What are you doing while working on this game?
...playing Farm Town on Facebook

What is your favorite nick name?
...Chuchie (my mother gave me this nickname)

What kind of person are you?
...kind hearted and mean

What is your favorite song?
...Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton my all time favorite ---check it out..it's a very wonderful song. You can imagine dancing with its beat with your prince charming.

What is your favorite food?
...Filipino foods

What is the most stressful thing to you?
thinking about problems

Mention the three must have items on your purse.
...wallet, phone, girl's kit

What is your favorite color/s?
...Pink, Red, Blue, Yellow, B and W

Please tag other friends of yours.
...I am passing this tag to Demcy, Cacai, Shydub, Ate Pink, Ate Cecile, Hopeful, Lisgold, Ate Tammy, Rosilie, Prettymom, Ate Mads, Mommyelvz, Kittykat, Kath, Anne, Anne-Sassychick, Jenjen, Abie,Yen, Maxi, Grace, and Eva.

What is your not-fulfilled-yet dream?
...finish college

What is your favorite city to stay?
...Dipolog City is fine

First Commenter
Photobucket


14 comments

  1. Anonymous