The Dating Profiles Meme: Go Fish


posted by Rechie on

3 comments


1. Like to go fishing. Not really interested in hunting anymore.
Hubby and I like to go fishing and hunting fish, of course.
2. When describing my best traits, I kind of sound like I'm describing a puppy.
Nope. I am describing kind of like my self...
3. I'm not an alcoholic or anything, but I do enjoy high proof beverages.
My level ranges from 17% to 25% alcohol so I guess I can't consider myself as an alcoholic. 
4. I seriously have a radar for freaks so stay clear because I won’t respond.
Yes, I do have a radar for freaks because I am freak, myself.
5. With the exception of living out my dreams of spending my life on the shoreline, there is absolutely nothing I lack.
There are things I would love to have - all the equipments for cooking so i can start experimenting serious recipes. 
6. Sight unseen, trust me when I say this. On a scale of 1-10, I am an absolute 10!
......................
7. I can be so intense sometimes I even scare myself.
Nope. I disagree.
8. I want someone funny but not a spaz.
Yep, that's why I gave our little sarah away.
9. Well, the truth is, I'm a nerd who's looking for another nerd to spend happy hours doing nerd-like things together.
Sometimes I feel like talking to someone nerd but I am not a nerd.
10. I'm looking for a long term sizzle rather than jet-lagged flash.
Yes. I guess that's what everybody's looking for. So keep the sizzle sizzler. 


First Commenter

3 comments