I Don't Know How This Blog Became A Phishing Site


posted by Rechie on

9 comments

Before opening this site or blog of mine, i was redirected to a page that says this blog of mine is a phishing site as I have encountered the same problem to some of the sites I was wanting to visit. Now, I would like to ask my visitors if they've encountered it too upon visiting this site. Well, I do hope you'll be able to read this. So, ok, I was redirected to a page that says my blog is a phishing site. I was like "WTH!" how can my site be a phishing site? What did I do? I am very much aware that I didn't do something or installed something bad to my site to become a scam site. Then I clicked on "Learn more about phishing scams" and this showed up:


I do appreciate the warning.  It is for our computer's safety but before the "What is phishing info", I noticed something above it. Google is offering an extension which is  Favorite Doodle extension. It made me think, how can this extension help this problem? Then, i went on reading the info about phishing scams. I couldn't stop knitting my brows while reading. I am wondering how this blog of mine scamming somebody. Well, I have a feeling that Google is just getting my attention to install its extension. I just took it that way and went back to my site again and clicked on "Proceed Anyway". It's my site for gummy's sake!
First Commenter

9 comments