Monday Mayhem: Melissa's Bathroom Meme


posted by Rechie on

4 comments

Today's meme- Bathroom Musings
1. What do you read when you are sitting on the toilet? I don't read inside the bathroom, especially when I poo, the smell would be a big destruction. 
2. Do you pee in the shower? Yes, when I having a shower.
3. Do you always wash your hands after you use the toilet? Yes. 
4. Do you allow someone to come into the bathroom while you are using the toilet? I allow my husband only.
5. Do you clean your shower in the nude? Yes, no big deal. Only my husband is around.
6. When you use the toilet at someone else's house do you go through their medicine cabinet and/or their bathroom cabinets and drawers? No. I have no right. 
7. For the Men...Have you ever left the toilet seat up on purpose to irritate the woman in your life? My husband doesn't do it. He always put the toilet seat down after peeing. 
8. For the Women...Have you ever fallen into the toilet because someone left the toilet seat up? Yes, at my parents' house.
9. Do you courtesy flush? Yes. 
10. Do you light a match or a candle or spray an air freshner when you are finished pooping? No, I just close the door and warn hubby not to get in or use toilet for 5 minutes. 
11. Have you ever fallen asleep on the toilet? No! 
12. What is the strangest thing you have ever flushed down the toilet? My third engagement ring (i guess it is not strange). It was an accident and I almost killed myself with remorse. Darn, it was a platinum ring!
Join Us for Monday Mayhem
First Commenter
Kalea Kane

4 comments