Short Post (Update)


posted by Rechie on

6 comments

This is just a short post to inform you my dear blogging friends that my computer was crashed. It took 2 days for the Octagon Computer Fixer to fix the computer. I will talk about it later tonight...I have to check and take care of my beloved hubby. He is not feeling well.
Thank you so much for the visit! Mwahhh! I Love You All!
The note above was written earlier today. And as promise, here I am talking about my absences in blogging.  Usually, if not busy, I get off from my computer for a day only. That is to have a day break and get my mind off from thinking of what I am going to post.  To  those who are avid visitors of this blog of mine, surely they've noticed  my absences.  I do thank you all for your visits. 
Ok, here is what happened to my computer, particularly the CPU. There were some wirings exploded in the motherboard after i got trojan virus (from the MP3 i downloaded - my fault because I failed to do anti virus live update). The computer screen then turned black.  So we took the computer to Octagon Computer Shop where we bought it 2 years ago and got a new motherboard replacement. It took 2 days for the fixer to fix the computer due to the current power or electricity problem here in the city. 
First Commenter
teJan

6 comments