Happy Birthday Sis Cai


posted by Rechie on

7 comments

It was Cacai, one of my blogging sisters' birthday last May 5. I would like to greet her personally through this blog a Happy and Joyous Birthday. I know this is a late post but it is better late than never. To my blogging sister Cacai, I wish that all your wishes will come true. I wish you good health everyday, more blessings (online and offline) to come, and more more years of birthdays to enjoy with your dear husband.  
I can't remember as to when we started our friendship online. All I know is that we got connected by blogging and so I am very thankful that blogging existed because it is how I met this sweet and friendly sis. I am so glad  she counted me as one of her blogging sisters. Happy Birthday sis Cai!

Her online homes.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Wanna know this sweet and pretty friend on mine? Visit her sites.

7 comments