A Blog With Substance Award


posted by Rechie on

7 comments

It has been a long while since this blog received an award. Thanks goodness Kittykat  of Amazingly Me came back to being active in blogging after her quite long absence in the blog land because along with her comeback is an award for me, "A Blog With Substance " Award. Thank you so much sis Kittykat for giving me such blog flattering award.I may not be that deserving to be awarded with this award but I am accepting this wholeheartedly.


For me, Blogging is FUN, INSPIRING, SHARING, LEARNING and a bridge to GAINING love, respect and friendship from other bloggers.

To the awarded blogger, here are the rules to follow:
  • Thank the blogger who give the award to you.
  • Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words for example: WRITE HEART PEOPLE LIVE HAPPY
  • Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.
I have lots of friends here in my blog list whose blogs give inspiration to their readers and I only have to award this to 10 blogs but I am Chie Wilks and I break rules, sometimes. So please allow me to award this to many blogs here in my blog list. You may have gotten this award already or not, it's my pleasure to list you  down here. A little message saying "thank you, I already got this award" in my shout box is just enough for me.

So here are the list of awardee:
Photobucket

7 comments