A Day Mare


posted by Rechie on

8 comments

I had a day mare today. Hmnm, is there really such thing as day mare? Well, I call it like that when it happens during the day. It was not the first time I wake up from a freaking scary nightmare and day mare. Sometimes I wake up seriously gasping for air after struggling to move my freezing body and to make noise calling my husband to wake me up but to no avail. I hate it when it happens. It scares me to death specially knowing that it ended my friend's life just recently.

Anyway, a day mare today happened at around 1:00 in the afternoon. I was resting because my migraine attacked me seriously that even two capsules of  medicines and a  tablet of pain reliever didn't defeat it. It dropped me down on my knees helpless. I already had it when I got up in the morning today  at 10. Plus my body temperature raised to 38 degrees for a reason I didn't bother knowing. After having my breakfast and doing some household works to sweat, I still didn't feel better so I decided to lie down and rest my eyes and body for a few. While lying down on bed I didn't notice I fell asleep. The next thing I knew is that I was struggling to move and to catch air to breath. My mind was awake for I heard my husband coming in and out the room. I heard him opening the refrigerator door and closing it. I heard him but he didn't hear me calling him asking for help. I continued my struggle and praise God I woke up right on time. I woke up sweating and breathing hard. Praise God, I am alive!

8 comments