I Think Of Closing My Kitchen Blog


posted by Rechie on

1 comment

I admit now, I am not really a kitchen person. I mean, I can't really be a good cook. Don't get me wrong, I wowed one of my friends with my style of Adobo, I perfected a few sunny side up eggs to my husband's relief, and I cooked the best Sinigang I've ever tasted but that's about it. Just a few of a progress in my almost 3 years of being a wife. Sigh! I know I could learn a lot more of recipes that is if I focus more in the kitchen but no. My life is not there. Maybe when I will have kids but that would be in a quite far future. So yes, it is final, I am closing my kitchen because I have nothing to write in there. I think of just incorporating my cooking progress, if there is any, in this blog. I haven't decided about what I am going to do with the layout yet.

1 comment