Join Umma's $300 Coach Satchel Bag Contest


posted by Rechie on

5 comments

I was invited last week by Umma of Mom Conversations to join her very first blog contest. I then checked on her contest and wow, Umma is celebrating her 6th wedding anniversary this month. And to celebrate her 6th great year of marriage, she so generous to be giving away a brand new Coach Satchel Bag with a whooping value of $300. What a great celebration! Now I am drooling to win this brand new bag and I know you are too. So join Umma’s $300 Worth Brand New COACH Satchel Bag Contest now before it ends which will be this July 28, 2010. This contest is open to any bloggers worldwide. Submission of multiple entries is allowed for a more chances of winning.

To sis Umma, happy anniversary to you and to your loving husband. I wish you both a great anniversary celebration and a many more years of anniversaries to celebrate together. Thank you for hosting this contest.

Mom Conversations
Main Sponsors:

5 comments