Looking For Inflatable Bed


posted by Rechie on , ,

3 comments

A friend of mine who moved and rented a small room here in the city to study college asked me the other day if I know any store in the city that sells  inflatable beds. She thought that since she only has a little space inside her room, it is a smart idea to use an inflatable bed so she can simply deflate it during the day to have a wider space for studying her lesson or for doing school projects. Her question put me in deep thought. It’s been a long time since I went to any furniture store in the city to buy necessary furniture in the house. The last I was in a furniture store, I saw not even a single inflatable bed. Since our city is just a small and undeveloped city, not all things we need are available particularly stuffs for the house. So yesterday when she came over, we talked about a place to buy inflatable beds. I told her that if she doesn’t like travelling to the nearest city, which I and my husband did to buy necessary stuffs for the house, she should take another option like buying it online. That way, she doesn’t need to skip her class for a few days and miss some school lessons.

3 comments