My Brother In His School Uniforms


posted by Rechie on , ,

1 comment

It is a very delightful feeling to know and see that your hard-earned money is spent for a good thing. And I was very delighted upon seeing my brother in his uniforms. Yes, he has two sets of school uniform and he looks great in both. I am sorry if I am over reacting but I am really happy and proud of myself. I am actually overwhelmed with pride and happiness that after my 4 loser years working my butt off in Manila, here I am finally able to help my parents by paying for two of my siblings' education using my very earned money simply because of blogging.
I am also happy for my brother because he finally thought of going to college and thought of his future. It is nice to see determination and dedication in him to his studies knowing he has conditional grade in his course. One failure will take him to enrolling other course and that's the last thing we want to happen. He loves his course therefore he really is studying his lessons and hoping to pass all the subjects. I wish him all the luck!

1 comment