Oh, Who Was Scolded?


posted by Rechie on

1 comment

I took this picture last week. I was quite sad and guilty seeing her in this position  with that sad face while hubby was reading book and I was on the Internet. This is how she is when she is bored, when nobody is playing with her or when she is upset. That day, she was scolded by me because she peed inside the room and not on the terrace which is now used as her comfort area. There are times when we don't take her outside to play, she'll pee inside the room out of spite. Well, when I am mad, I am mad. And her pee always makes me mad so everytime I see  her pee inside the house, she always get a pee facial wash (pushing her head down her pee). After that, she would run to hubby and hubby then wash her face and they bond...and then both of them snob me. In this picture, Chizka was totally snubbing me. She didn't even bother to look at the camera.

1 comment