Shoot Me 10 of 52


posted by Rechie on

7 comments

It is time for me to be a star again! Thank to "shoot me" meme. My share today is a photo of me taken by myself after putting on Pond's pearl cream. I always do that before bed time to keep pimples away caused by blogging and stressful online job. Well, it's only stressful when there are no opps available. This photo is a close up shoot, kind of. I didn't know that my head is as big as that. This picture made me not to believe what mama said that I have a small face. Anyway, that's hubby that there on my back. I can't figure out what he was doing. He was bugging me while taking a shoot of myself. He got himself tired I guess that's why he walked away.


Forever In Blue Jeans
Join this meme by posting a photo of you with a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself every Thursday. Simply click on the badge to learn more about how to join and visit other "shoot me" participants.

7 comments