SS: Meme of Many Odd Questions Part 3


posted by Rechie on

3 comments

It is time to steal at Sunday Stealing. This is the third and the final chapter of the "Meme of Many Odd Questions". This is ripped off a blogger named Kuda Girl of Kuda Girl's Journal which she ripped off from two bloggers, Slay Me Softly and Dragon Fly Lady. So, let's bring on the stealing.

45. Favorite color? blue and pink
46. Have you ever slapped someone? yes
47. Is your hair curly? no
48. What was the last CD you bought? the latest of Korn
49. Do looks matter? sometimes yes
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? no
51. Is your phone bill sky high? no
52. Do you like your life right now? sort of
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? no
54. Can you handle the truth? yes, but i rather not hear it
55. Do you have good vision? no, i don't
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I dislike as of the present
57. How often do you talk on the phone? not very often
58. The last person you held hands with? my husband
59. What are you wearing? u mean right now? a pink tube and shorts
60. What is your favourite animal? dog, my Chizka
61. Where was your favorite picture taken at? at our sofa
62. Can you hula hoop? yes, I was good at it back when I was a gymnast. I can still do it but not as great as before.
63. Do you have a job? yes, I am a blogger
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? shoes, bag and then some apparels
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? yes, during my HS days, my mama beaten my up

3 comments