Sticky: Good Night (Updated)


posted by Rechie on

6 comments

It is good night for me now. I have to sleep..my eyes can't take it no more..visit you all later!

Good Afternoon everyone! I just got up. Yeah, I am not in my normal sleeping time again. I am back to US sleeping time, up at night, down at day in the Philippines. It is all good though because I had a great purpose of staying up 'til dawn. I was challenged yesterday to change the old layout of this blog. I was challenged by my own husband to change this blogs color theme using the combination of burgundy,our room's wall paint and our wedding motif with a touch of pink and white. Lol. The old layout of this blog was kinda immature and girly. So I was kind of agreeing with the idea. I need to face the truth that I am no longer a little girl now who would die for pink. I hope you like this blog's new template. 

6 comments