Sunday Stealing: The Eighty Meme, Part Two


posted by Rechie on

5 comments

It is stealing time again at Sunday Stealing and as one of of the thieves, here I am stealing. I like this meme for I can be bad but I can't go to jail. I love that! Anyway, I love the new look of Sunday Stealing particularly that thief in the header. So here goes the stealing:


23. Are your days fast-paced? sometimes..little did you know, it's already time to eat
24. What did you do last night? was drinking RH and Gin with Lime Juice with my HS batch mates
25. Do you use sarcasm? Oh yeah...wanna try me?
26. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? a year older, do i really have to write it down here? gezz
27. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? I guess I am not, my spelling and grammar suck sometimes
28. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex? both, why can't be? they are both human
29. Do you watch the news? yes, it is a must so we know what's going on with our world
30. How did you get one of your scars? bicycle accident during my little girl days when I started learning how to ride my bicycle
31. Who was the last person to make you mad? not worth mentioning...just some piece of s2pd sh8
32. What is the last big thing you purchased? my brother's school shoes, the price was big as well (just being a nice sister)
33. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? my husband
34. What is a rumour someone has spread about you? I AM PLASTIC
35. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? i would likely kick the elevator door as hard as I can 
36. T or F: All’s fair in love and war? F
37. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? I never tried using a word without knowing the meaning.
38. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time? No
39. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang? I wouldn't mind having
40. What’s something you’ve always wanted? A baby!
41. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? ocean with no big waves
42. Do you wear a lot of black? no
43. Describe your hair: long, silky, shiny, smooth, pretty, black
44. Where is/are your best friend(s)? my best friend aside from myself is still snoring (hubby)

5 comments