Gone For Days


posted by Rechie on ,

1 comment

Chizka and I were away for days and just got back home today around 7 in the morning. We went to visit my parents in Manukan which is a good way to keep my mind away from thinking too much about my hubby which only make me cry. Well, I still miss him even though we are talking everyday either though emails, phone or messenger. I even talked to his sister as an assurance that hubby is doing good there since I worried too much about him. It seemed like talking to him through those means is not enough. I am still expecting and looking for his presence. 

Anyway, I don't want to be too dramatic today as I've enjoyed some of my friends' company today. Two of my friends visited me today and kept me company. Also, I'm still thinking a happy thought about Chizka's first swim int he sea. It was fun seeing her swimming. She did run away from the waves many time though. I will be posting about it in my other blog tonight or tomorrow.

1 comment