I Am Sick Again


posted by Rechie on ,

5 comments

I do not know why I am so weak and sick these past few days. I don't know if this is the result of feeling lonely and empty or a result of a sudden quitting of smoke. I really do not know. I am also worried about this Dengue fever. The thought of it making me paranoid, making me feel I am having the fever that only make me more sick and weak. The problem, I can't stop thinking of the fever. I am more scared after I heard on the news last night that there is one region that is under a state of calamity due to dengue fever. Oh please, when will this fever leave us all alone!?
Just 3 days ago, I was suffering with swollen tonsils and colds that cause headache. It was hard to swallow foods yet I was able to get through it. I am glad last night, the swelling on my tonsils are gone but it turned into cough. Now I have colds and cough plus headache. Today, I woke up with body or muscle pain. And then I feel so hot inside but when you touch on my skin, I'm cold as if nothing's wrong. I really don't know what's going on with me. I am hoping though that this is just an ordinary flu I got from our constantly changing weather. Right now I am taking medicines for flu. I hope, I'll get better soon.

5 comments